- Prosecutors don't exonerate. Mueller gave away his bias by even commenting on it.
- Prosecutors NEVER proclaim somebody to be exonerated, or even innocent. Never. Ever.
- You are either charged or not charged. There is no process or declaration of "exoneration" provided for anywhere in our judicial system. If you are not charged you are innocent and may feel exonerated.
- CNN is still running with “Mueller did not exonerate Trump”.
- It is all that leftists have left...
"Chelsea Handler was so furious with Mueller today she went out and had two abortions" original at DW